Resumehelp Customer Service
- (844) 484-1207
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Resume-Help is a web-based resource offering professional resume writing recommendations. It was launched in 2012. Resume-Help provides consulting assistance on resume writing, interviewing, cover letters, networking and references. No registration is required. All tips and tools offered by Resume-Help are free. There is also a great number of resume examples for a broad range of areas. The company maintains a resume writing service directory of the United States of America. Resume-Help serves students, job seekers, and HR specialists. The company has 10 employees. Customer service is provided by e-mail during normal business hours. The mission of Resume-Help is to assist job seekers in their job search.
Resumehelp is ranked 284 out of 2317 in Professional Services category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Resumehelp to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Fairview, Utah, United States
- Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
- West Bloomfield Township, Michigan, United States
- Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
- Limington, Maine, United States
- Elko, Minnesota, United States
- Champaign, Illinois, United States
- Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States
- Orillia, Ontario, Canada