My credit card fraud department just called about Resume Help ResumeHelp.com
Well...Just got a call from Cabelas Visa (BTW - an awesome company and VISA card :-) I found out that my wife and daughter fell for this "monthly billing scam" that was designed by resumehelp.com The billing comes from Germany.
They say it is $1.95 then they billing you every month. Luckily Cabelas VISA caught this scam so it did not keep billing... Now we had to cancel our credit cards and get issued new cards. If you need resume help, just ask a friend or find someone on craigslist...
uhg. YOU MUST ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE ORDERING.
Attached is a screen shot section...way down inside the terms and conditions...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "1st going to Firestone today... and not pleased with the results.. My Mini van was blowing cold air out the driver side 2 vents and warm air out the passenger side..."
- "I bought this chicken not knowing that it was raw ate it and got very sick the next day , went to the doctor and bacteria exams came in positive..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."