My credit card fraud department just called about Resume Help ResumeHelp.com
Well...Just got a call from Cabelas Visa (BTW - an awesome company and VISA card :-) I found out that my wife and daughter fell for this "monthly billing scam" that was designed by resumehelp.com The billing comes from Germany.
They say it is $1.95 then they billing you every month. Luckily Cabelas VISA caught this scam so it did not keep billing... Now we had to cancel our credit cards and get issued new cards. If you need resume help, just ask a friend or find someone on craigslist...
uhg. YOU MUST ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE ORDERING.
Attached is a screen shot section...way down inside the terms and conditions...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "We are a Ford dealership. Sold a car to a customer who had a loan with Kia. Got the 10 day payoff, sent it in, waited for lien release. Payment..."
- "I replaced the front wheel bearings in by 1976 Coachmen motor home last fall. All parts including bearings, races and seals were purchased from NAPA. 5000 miles later everything I..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."