I didn't have any Microsoft software on my new computer and needed a resume'.I used Resume' Help.

It said it was free but asked for a fee of $1.95 at the end. I thought that seemed deceptive but I didn't want to lose all that work I had put in on creating the resume'. I paid the fee. I have recently looked at my account.

I hardly ever use that checking account so I hadn't looked at a statement in months. I have five monthly charges for $39.95. Actually I think they occur every four weeks. I did not choose an extended service, only the two week trial for $1.95.

In fact it did not work right and I only used it for about a day. I have now been charged a total of over $200.00 for a monthly service I didn't agree to and did not use. What a scam!

I plan on contacting the BBB and Illinois Attorney General to see if anything can be done.Even if I do not receive any kind of refund, it would make me happy to know that this company cannot continue to steal from others.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Resumehelp. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resumehelp to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resumehelp and resumehelp resume writing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Huskisson, New South Wales, Australia #1201378

Same happened too me this year close too 400 AUD WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACCOUNT

Anna.B-LC
Catano, Catano, Puerto Rico #1199282

Dear Customer:

We are so sorry you feel that way about our service.We are more than willing to assist you with your concern.

We are committed on providing excellent customer service.Please direct message us so we can assist you in a secure and private manner.

Best Regards,

ResumeHelp

to Anna.B-LC Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1236837

This is baloney. I called customer service today and they would not refund monies that they charged for the past 3 months. They aren't interested in helping.