I used this service to complete a resume for my brother. I didn't realize that they were going to charge $40.00 per moth if you don't cancel the service in time.

When I called the customer service line, they were not willing to refund the money until I raised a racket. There were no supervisors available and they were not willing to refund until after threatening to contact the attorney general of my state. There are two other months for which I need refunds and I have to call back on Monday. They are offshore and not an American company.

Do not use them. They are predatory and have awful service.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Wanderingirl is overall dissatisfied with Resumehelp. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resumehelp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare Resumehelp to other companies on our site.

Comments