So I spent about an hour on a resume that I thought was free.That was the first annoyance.

I submitted my $1.95 to them through the site. Sure, whatever. It didn't provide me enough control to edit the resume exactly the way I wanted it so I thought, I'll just download what I have for now and continue to edit it within Word. So then I go to download it in pdf, word, and text format.

When I open the doc in word I immediately see the WEIRDEST errors ever. I thought that what I created through their website would appear exactly the same in WORD. Boy was I wrong. There were random letters in weird places across the document AND, even worse, they were in image formats????

The next problem was the fact that all the bullet points were in some bizarre format, as well.

I could not remove them, move them, or delete them.Ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Resumehelp and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resumehelp to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resumehelp and resumehelp resume writing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Resumehelp?

Comments